• Ceramic tile / grout
• Porecelain tile / grout
1. Vacuum to remove loose soil.
2. Pre-treat tile and grout with an alkaline detergent to break down dirt.
3. Hand scrub tile and grout to loosen ground-in soil.
4. High pressure rinse to remove detergent and soil.
5. Acid treat tough stains (may not be applicable on all materials).
Tile and grout sealant is a protective topcoat layer that helps resist soiling, helps prevent staining from spills, and allows for much easier maintenance.
Due to variables such as tile size and material, pre-existing conditions (damage, cracking, chipping, etc.), surface variations (floor tile, shower tile, countertop tile, backsplash tile, etc.), pricing will be quoted on-site and service may not be possible to perform in all cases.
Call Darelyn Carpet Services today and become a member of our family of satisfied customers!