1. Vacuum to remove loose soil.
2. Pre-treat tile and grout with an alkaline detergent to break down dirt.
3. Hand scrub tile and grout to loosen ground-in soil.
4. High pressure rinse to remove detergent and soil.
5. Acid treat tough stains (may not be applicable on all materials).
Sealant is a topcoat of protection that helps prevent staining from spills, resists soiling and makes for easier maintenance.
Ceramic and porcelain tile and grout cleaning service (floors only) costs $0.75 per square foot. Tile and grout clean and sealing (floors only) costs only $1.00 per square foot.
There is a $75 minimum charge for tile and grout cleaning and service and is priced per square foot. Tile size may affect the price, as well as pre-existing conditions such as damage, cracking, chipping, etc. Due to the number of variables other surfaces such as showers and countertops may only be quoted on-site and done on a case-by-case basis. This also applies to other materials such as natural stone. Please note that the above mentioned prices only apply to ceramic or porcelain tile floors and other serfaces and materials may be different.
Call Darelyn Carpet Services today and become a member of our family of satisfied customers!